Imperial Brown Cold Storage Doors
Imperial Brown Cold Storage Doors will fit most openings for restaurant, food service, commercial cold storage, or other application. We offer these in swing doors, sliding doors, and vertical lift door applications.
Contact us today to see how we can update and upgrade the door to your existing walk-in!
Imperial Brown swing doors for new construction, retrofit and remodel applications. Models are compatible with all manufacturers of cold storage systems.
• Double swing
Cooler and freezer configurations are available with a variety of frame options. Used in restaurants, grocery stores, processing plants, convenience stores and kitchens.
Single Sliding Doors
Standard single sliding doors are available in sizes up to 12 ft. tall by 12 ft. wide. Please consult factory for larger sizes. Common applications include medium density walk-through traffic and pallet jack or lift truck traffic.
• Manual or electrically powered models are available with your choice of right or left slide operation.
• Header and side frames are easily installed and include easily replaceable gaskets.
• Overhead track features a horizontal travel designed to force the door tight against the gaskets for an air tight seal.
Bi-Part Sliding Doors
Standard bi-parting doors are available in sizes up to 12 ft. tall by 12 ft. wide. Please consult factory for larger sizes. Typical applications include high traffic environments in processing plants, busy interior doorways in cold storage facilities, exterior docks with heavy lift truck activity and areas where pallet jack or walk-through traffic exists.
• Powered doors feature high-speed parting action. Manual doors can be parted in any order to allow easy personnel pass through.
• True horizontal track with lubricated rollers ensures doors slide easily.
• Heavy duty track, rollers and hanger bar are available on large doorway installations.
Standard or High Lift Doors
Standard or high lift doors can be specified for openings up to 12 ft. tall by 12 ft. wide. Please consult factory for larger sizes. Seals between sectional panels provide the same insulating characteristics as solid doors. For use on loading docks, aisleways, obstructed areas or wherever directional slide clearance and ceiling height is limited.
• Heavy duty galvanized steel track is pre-mounted to the side frames for easy installation.
• Doors use a heavy duty torsion spring counterbalance lifting system, rated for 20,000 cycles, to ensure easy opening and closing. Longer life springs are optional.
• Standard powered models feature two pull cord switches and a pneumatic safety edge on the bottom.
• Freezer models include heat cables between all outer edges and between sections.
Full Lift Doors
Full lift doors can be specified for openings up to 12 ft. tall by 12 ft. wide. Please consult factory for larger sizes. Door consists of a single rigid panel for use in similar applications as the standard or high lift doors where ceiling clearances permit a vertical track. A torsion spring lift system is used with manual and electrically operated models to ensure easy opening and closing. A pneumatic safety edge is provided on powered doors. Freezer models include a heat cable around the full perimeter of the door panel.
Galvanized track and support structure are pre-mounted to side frames. The single door panel is bonded construction using the Imperial Brown foamed-in-place technique with Class 1 CFC free polyurethane.