Emerging Industry - Insulated Indoor Commercial Grow Rooms
Hydroponic growing uses 60-90% less water compared to conventional growing methods. Hydroponic systems can produce 50% higher yield in half the space. While growing agriculture it is critically important to maintain an optimal internal environment to generate the best results.
Growing cannabis is an emerging industry where being environmentally conscious while maximizing yield is critical, growing facilities require an envelope solution to accommodate both production and efficiency.
Imperial Brown's insulated custom commercial growing facilities help ensure a consistent temperature- and humidity-controlled interior environment. Imperial Brown's air-tight joints prevent contaminant seepage through joints. These are premium indoor grow rooms designed for high performance at every stage of growing and processing operations.
Commercial Grow Rooms Perfect for Medical and Recreational Cannabis Cultivation
- Wall Panels consist of an inner core and outer layer, prefabricated with materials to control your environment. The standard core is composed of expanded polyurethane. These rooms are the optimal indoor growing facilities solution.
Cannabis Cultivation in Controlled Conditions
- Imperial Brown indoor Grow Rooms protect and maintain control of the internal environment. Enclosed Wall Systems allow complete control over grow lights. Our commercial grow rooms allow you precise grow lighting control day and night for proper blooming cycles.
- Imperial Brown's innovative features ensure your indoor plants will remain safe from mold, pests, and airborne contagions. Our agricultural warm rooms are made to maximize the efficiency of grow lighting. Imperial Brown offers a range of reflective and moisture-resistant wall panels that reduce wasted light and ensure indoor plants receive maximum thermal benefits.
Let's "Grow" Your Business!
*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Imperial Brown does not provide the irrigation systems, special lighting, and HVAC equipment needed for a grow operation, but we offer factory-direct pricing on the insulated rooms.
Ask us for a quote today by filling out this form!
Imperial Brown's west coast facility has been involved in a three phase project for a local client in Washington state. The first phase of this project consisted of six "warm rooms." The six rooms are 39' by 122' and 12 1/2' tall. The walls are constructed of 4" high-density rail and the ceilings are 5 1/2" wood framing.
In these "warm rooms" high-tech equipment was installed by Advanced Growing Solutions of Eugene, OR. This equipment will keep the temperature at a constant 70* to maximize the plant yields. The plants are used for oils and medicines.
Phase two has also been completed with 6 additional "warm rooms" and phase three is in the works to provide 12 more growing rooms, including a 9-room combo, a 2-room combo, and a single room.
*Outside of grow rooms. 4" thick high-density rail walls & 5 1/2" wood framed ceilings
Examples of Our Agriculture/Grow Room Projects
- Pinos Produce – San Diego, CA
- Bayer CropScience – Research Triangle, NC
- Eugene Project - Eugene, OR
- The Dalles Grow OP - The Dalles, OR
- Groco Supply - Port Angeles, WA
- Canopy Scientific - Hillsboro, OR
- SoulShine Development - Renton, WA